27/06/22 : Article sur les convertisseurs "boost"
20/06/22 : Proteus 8.14 SP2
Release du service pack 2 pour Proteus 8.14. Ce service pack corrige certains points et apporte les améliorations suivantes:
– Fixed: UAE when displaying DiffPair offset (or running PPC) on particular diff pairs.
– Keil compiler now supported for Cortex M3.
– Added Cortex-M3 STM32 model clock speed scaling for simulation performance improvement.
– Fixed DRC errors not being able to be Ignored
– Fixed: Out of Sync Message on Legacy projects when Testpoints were added.
– Fixed: Dragging variables to the Watch Windows re-instated.
– Added reading Program memory using NVM registers.
– Fixed an output override behaviour for pads.
– Fixed: Anomally DRC errors where they would point to a random area off the board
– Fixed situation where diff pairs couldn’t be reconstructed for phase matching because of empty name pairs.
– Fixed: Power Rail config form now displays Testpoints correctly.
16-17/06/22 : Articles du blog
29/04/22 : Proteus 8.14 SP1
Release du premier pack pour Proteus 8.14. Ce service pack corrige certains points et apporte les améliorations suivantes:
– Fixed: TC7107 Matrix errors in single ended configuration.
– Fixed: N-BIT COUNTER primitive to prevent that counter is loaded with preset values outside upper/lower limits.
– Fixed: PIC16F1764 & PIC16F1765 for internal error “Pin RB4” not found when OPA1 is enabled.
– Fixed: UAE where there was an invalid PASSPIN or DIFFPAIR list.
– Fixed: Moving or a connected track caused a ratsnest line and a loss of connection.
– Fixed: STM32DUINO Installer now available for download in the Compilers settings form.
– Fixed: PPC Diff pair length reporting incorrection.
– Fixed: “!=” operator now works as it should in Arduino programming.
– CCS Compiler is now avauilable for selection for PIC16 variants in the New Project Wizard.
– Fixed: Dragging a via on a tertiary connection caused a duplicated via.
– Fixed: STC15W4K32S4 Counter Loading bug.
– Fixed: Trace Angle Lock icon can be toggled if FMR is on or off.
– Fixed issue where dragging a track would snap to the Origin or out of the board.
– Amended Via movement to be easier with ‘Trace Angle Lock’ turned off.
– Fixed: Proton Basic compiler simulation speed increased.
– Fixed: Crash on project load if a project is closed with the auto-router console open.
– Fix in UART Data receive in the AT89C51 model.
– Fixed: Samacsys websearch only loaded 10 results.